NEXT STEPS VOLLEYBALL
Congratulations on making a Wisconsin Blaze Volleyball Team! We're excited to have you as a part of our family!
Below you will find the next steps you need to take to complete your registration.
Please be sure to complete ALL 7 steps to ensure you're ready to compete! All 7 steps should be completed within 24 hours of acceptance.
Registration is not complete until all steps are done!
STEP #1 TRYOUT AND ACCEPT OFFER
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- Inform Wisconsin Blaze of your decision as soon as possible by contacting Blaze at 920-750-5180.
- Leave a message with athlete’s name, tryout age, and decision.
- Accept Invite from Wisconsin Blaze to join a team on Sports Engine
- Accepting the offer on Sports Engine is an official acceptance according to USA Volleyball.
- Upgrade your Badger Region Membership
- ONLY 15s & 16s Teams: Register as an AAU Member
- Browse to https://play.aausports.org/
- Create account for your athlete, fill out profile information, and follow prompts
- Select $16 Extended A/B insurance membership (if you do not pick Extended A/B, you will have to go back and fix it later!)
- Select Wisconsin Blaze or W34346 as your club of choice
- Extended A/B and Selecting Wisconsin Blaze as club of choice are required in order for your AAU membership to be complete and active.
- IF you want to check to see whether your athlete has a membership, use this link AAU page “membership lookup”
*Learn more about Badger Region Membership and Registration.