2020-21 Program Fees
Wisconsin Blaze provides a well rounded approach to training athletes. Skills and the health of our athletes are priority. Please check the pricing below for Volleyball athletes this season.
Blaze Volleyball Program Fee Benefits Include
- Competitive tournaments
- Team Practices and Rentals (2 per week)
- FREE Weekly Skills and Fitness Trainings (8-12)
- Training from high quality coaches with experience playing collegiately, and coaching at the college and high school levels
- 12s-15s: Two uniform tops
- 16s and Older: Two uniform tops, shorts, and warmups
- Blaze website and team page
- Blaze mobile app and communication access
- Ref and Scorekeeping Training for Blaze athletes
|Age (Grade)||Program Fee||Fundraiser/Buy Out||Play Dates||Practices||Trainings||Season||Travel|
- Athletes can start using their training sessions as soon as the program fee is paid for. They expire in 12 months.
- There is a 50% down payment required for program fee with payment plan.
- Credit Card fees apply. 3.25% + $1.25
- There is a mandatory program fundraiser that athletes must participate in. The Blaze program fundraiser helps offset costs not covered by the program fee. You can choose to buyout ($100) of the fundraiser. More information will be available at a later date.
- Any teams wishing to do additional fundraisers (ie. for travel expenses) will be handled on a per team basis and run by team parents.
- Badger memberships must be paid for separately ($50 per athlete).