Welcome to Wisconsin Blaze Volleyball!
2022-2023 SEASON TRYOUTS
Wisconsin Blaze is a non-profit sports organization.
Please review age definition and tryout/commitment date policies below and attend the appropriate tryout.
You should plan to attend the tryout for the age-team which you intend to play. Please note, this may be different from the age you currently are.
Countdown to Tryouts!
GIRLS 15s-18s TRYOUTS
Wednesday, November 16th, 2022
Girls 15s | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Girls 16s - 18s | 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Blaze Sports & Fitness - 230 S McCarthy Rd. Appleton, WI 54914
Cost: $20 (tryout t-shirt included)
*If you have already attended a Blaze volleyball tryout, the second tryout is FREE.
GIRLS 12s-14s TRYOUTS
ATHLETES WILL BE EVALUATED ON
- Team Play
- Work Ethic
- Strength & Agility
TRYOUT REGISTRATION STEPS
Please follow these three steps to complete your tryout registration.
- Review Team Fees for the upcoming season (in the Tryout folder)
- Complete Blaze Tryout Payment ($35) and sign waiver through our MindBody system:
- Boys and Girls 14 and Under
- Boys and Girls 15 and Older
- Purchase Badger Region Membership (Opens Sept 1st)
- Membership Registration Instructions
- HOW DO I PRINT MY MEMBERSHIP CARD?Answer: You will receive an email confirmation when you purchase a Badger Region/USA Volleyball membership. On that email is a copy of your member card that you can print. It also includes a QR code that takes you to your profile in Sports Engine. All of these things can be printed when on your screen. Clubs have been asked to not request a membership card. Instead, they should be asking for the membership ID number. For more on how to print your member ID number, use this Sports Engine “How To.” You can also click here for a video on how to access your card on a mobile device.
- If you have any questions on membership please contact Badger Region at email@example.com BEFORE completing the purchase process; Badger Region does not offer membership refunds.
Badger Region is the Wisconsin chapter of the National USA Volleyball organization. All clubs and club members must join this organization in order to participate in Badger Region and USAV sanctioned tournaments.
PLEASE REVIEW THE AGE AND COMMITMENT GUIDELINES
These rules are designed to:
1. Protect the interests of a player and/or family regarding club contact;
2. Allow players and families to seek information they want from clubs.
For more information about club volleyball in Wisconsin, visit the Badger Region Website. www.badgervolleyball.org/juniors-general-information